How to Make Bootable USB From Wintoflash
Sometimes our ROM isn’t working or if it works then we don’t have any window CD or DVD to install the window on our system then this alternative method is for you to install the window on your system using Flash drive instead of using CDs. Nowadays most people have Pen Drives, but they don’t know how to create a bootable USB, there are so many guides out there on how to make a bootable USB, but those guides are bit tricky to understand and perform, but this guide is understandable and easy as pie to help you build a bootable Pen drive. We always think about our users what they want, or they satisfy with our work or not; it’s our priority to give users a useful and convenient guide, so they come again and again and appreciate us.
Before I start this guide, I’m going to add what you need to create a bootable Flash. All you need is
- Windows Setup (ISO or RAR).
- WintoFlash Crack Version.
- Pen Drive (2.0 or later).
- Standard Operating System (Pentium D or Later).
Step by Step Guide
Now let’s start the guide. First, you have to free download novicorp wintoflash with license key and then open the WintoFlash.
- Click the “Green Mark” to go to next process.
- Click “Next” to Continue.
- Select the source file according to the options. I have ISO image so I’m going to check 2nd option and click “Next” to create a task to transfer the window into a USB or Pen.
- Now select the windows path by clicking the “Select” and click “Open”.
- Make sure you plug-in the Pen drive and it shows your drive in the Wizard then click “Next”.
- Accept the terms of the agreements and click “Continue” to start the transferring.
Please make sure when you plug-in the USB there is no personal data or files on it because during the process of transferring, the drive will erase all the files you have stored on the drive so create a backup if must.
Wait until the transfer is complete first it will format your drive then within 10 minutes your windows setup is transferred successfully. Keep Enjoy!